venerdì 5 giugno 2015

The beginning of a dream

ITA Vers.---> L'inizio di un sogno.
Hello everyone, today I want to tell you something about me!my name is Jessica, I'm Italian and I am from Naples. I'm 21 years old.  I'm a university student.
 
 
 
My major is Asian languages ! I am  in the second year and  I study Korean, Chinese, and now for the sake of love Nepalese too.
As a child I always loved the world of Asia, I love Japan and I am passionate about anime and manga, I participate every year in  Cosplay events !



        
      
 
Love of Korea was born more or less three years ago when I fell in love with music. I've always been a of K-pop fan but as time went on I began to study the Korean self-taught and started to broaden my horizons to the culture of the country. So after graduation I decided to enroll at the University of Naples, where I attend courses of Korean and Chinese.
The chinese language  is one of the languages which I preferred unlike the Japanese, this choice is due to the fact that the Chinese will become the world Language!
I have also spoken of a third language, which is the Nepalese.
This love towards Nepal is not by chance. About 2 years ago, I met on a social network a nepalese boy. His name is Namgyel .We started  to chat every day and had become for me like a best friend. Sometime when we were busy and we can't chat I was really sad. As time goes on I begin to understand that my feelings are changing and that maybe  in that friendship so deep hiding something more.
One day, however, we are both curious to hear our voices and see us , so we decide to make a video call on Skype.
It was October 31, and I remember I was sitting on the bed when he sent a message '' connected on Skype '' ... so I turned on the computer.
I was not nervous because he was a friend to me, but inside me I wanted it to be something more than just friendship.
When I saw his smile and his eyes I started having palpitations. My heart starting to beats so fast.  I had never felt a feeling so strange and so deep.  I felt an immense heat inside me . I understood that I seriously started to fall in love of him.
I thinked ''omg I am so ugly, how I can be loved to him...'' but he told me that I was really pretty and I felt much better. :)
We both fell in love  from the start and so began OUR long love story.
The May 25, 2014 there was my first trip to Korea and finally we meet! Our meeting was the best day of my life and I remember like it was yesterday every detail. My stay in Korea lasted one month.
Unfortunately, good things do not last forever, and after one month had to return to Italy. But our love is always strong and can overcome everything,   It can overcome the space and the time.
After a few months, on January 18 comes my second trip to Korea.
In that blog I'll show you that love, the true love has no color, not race, not language. The love is just LOVE.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento